Pages

Thursday, June 27, 2013

The Refresh Piazza

"...you are too realist on this project, make it loose than what reality we are...its just a conceptual study not a real job... "-the assessor

Hi guys, so I have continued my study in Bachelor of Interior Architecture. It's a good semester for me and I felt a bit relaxed compared to the final diploma time. I don't know why but I think maybe the environment is a bit different and since I'm studied in Shah Alam its easy for me especially facilities compared to Seri Iskandar, Perak. 

Interior Design subjects also a bit different even though it is 10 credit hour just for one subject, but for studio based student it is normal. I hope I can score a good grades on it. So, here I'm gonna show you guys my presentation board on what I have been doing on ID this semester.

*for larger resolution 'open link in new tab'.











I have learn something different this semester. Much more deeper than before since in semester 05 I had to study on conceptual and develop it into design form. Much more intent than what I have been studied in diploma. 

The task on this project is I have to read a fictional novels, and then elaborate it into 5 emotional situation that can be described and transfered into form and model. After that, i have to transfigurate every each of the form into one form that in the end will be developed into a new functional form. So that's it after 2 years have been working on real life job.

No comments:

Post a Comment