Pages

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Plaza Buluh Kubu (2008)

Hey guys. Did anyone have all ready went to Plaza Buluh Kubu, Kelantan? Actually i'm drawn this by referring Gaya Travel Nusantara(GTN) magazines. I don't have any experience on this building but this building seems like other state craft plaza like Pekan Rabu, Kedah or Pasar Seni, Kuala Lumpur. By refering some information from internet, this building are selling craftwork, wau, bags, accessories, jewelery and others. So, below are some of my work during 1st semester holiday.

This is my first time experience on using watercolor paper as printed media. This time i didn't have confident to render it so i leave this paper without color.


Mixed media on paper. (Watercolor, Pencil color & etc) I'm just photocopy from the originals.

Wet on wet technique brushes by Photoshop CS4

I'm done this because i'm very passionate on my course. I need to experience more. So, this is what happen when u always trying something new. Not really good but ok lah. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment